Fast shippingSame day Dispatched: If ordered before 17:00 on working days!
14 days to change your mindWe are only satisfied when you are.
Contact us via the mailAnd your question will be answered as soon as possible!
Affiliated with 2 quality marksSafe and trustworthy!
SC-4 SILVER-SERIES SPEAKER CABLE
VIABLUE™ SC-4 Silver-Series speaker cables consist of 4x 4mm² conductors. Two conductors with silvered OFC copper strands provide a deep and crystal clear high frequency rendition. Simultaneously, two conductors with tinned OFC copper strands ensure precise, dynamic and powerful basses. All frequencies are represented and reproduced in a linear fashion true to the original.
VIABLUE™ SC-4 Silver-Series speaker cables: Dynamic and powerful sound
- 4 conductors: 2 high frequency, 2 low frequency
- 896 single strands assembled to 4x 7 wrapped bundles combined to 4 single conductors
- Silvered high frequency conductors, tinned low frequency conductors
Strong, precise with crystal clear highs
- Silvered OFC copper strands for a precise high frequency rendition
- Tinned OFC copper strands for powerful and vibrant basses
- Transmission of all frequencies true to the original
- VIABLUE™ T6s connectors for loudspeakers
- VIABLUE™ SC-4/2 splitter, SC-4/4 splitter
- VIABLUE™ cable sleeves medium size
OFC means oxygen-free copper and is an electrolytically refined copper used for its high conductivity with a maximum level of oxygen of 0.001%.
- 4 conductors: 2x high-pass und 2x low-pass
- Total cross sectional area: 16 mm²
- 224 OFC strands per conductor
- Outer Ø 12 mm
- Available versions: Single-Wire, Bi-Wire, Bi-Amping
- Inductivity: 0.63 µH/m
- Burn-in time: approx. 30 hours