PRIVACY HI STANDS
Hi-Stands is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
+31 (0) 497380205
Chamber of Commerce. Nr .: 17226188
1) Personal data that we process
Hi-Stands processes your personal data by using our services and / or by providing this information to us. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Information about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behavior across various websites
- Bank account number
2) Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, then we will delete this information.
3) Goals in collecting data
Hi-Stands processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- You can call or e-mail if necessary to carry out our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Give you the opportunity to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Hi-Stands analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Hi-Stands also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
4) Automated decision-making
Hi-Stands does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions that are taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, a Hi-Stands employee). Hi-Stands uses the following computer programs or systems: LightSpeed
5) How long we keep personal data
Hi-Stands does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following of personal data:
1. We keep customer accounts for 7 years
2. We store data for repair for 7 years
3. Data for sending newsletters up to 5 years or removal request
4. We keep 7-year invoicing, payment and order data (Obligation Tax Service)
6) Sharing personal data with third parties
Hi-Stands will share your personal data with various third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with any legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Hi-Stands remains responsible for these processing operations. In addition, Hi-Stands provides your personal data to other third parties. We only do this with your express permission.
7) Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Hi-Stands only uses technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and remember, for example, your preferences. We can also optimize our website with this. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
8) View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Hi-Stands and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we hold to you or another organization mentioned by you in a computer file. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request. Hi-Stands would also like to point out that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: Authority for personal data
9) How we protect personal data
Hi-Stands takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org