Fast shippingSame day Dispatched: If ordered before 17:00 on working days!
14 days to change your mindWe are only satisfied when you are.
Contact us via the mailAnd your question will be answered as soon as possible!
Affiliated with 2 quality marksSafe and trustworthy!
SC-1 SILVER SPEAKER CABLE
VIABLUE™ SC-1 Silver-Series speaker cables consist of one 4mm² conductor. Silvered OFC copper strands provide a brilliant and wide high range rendition, as well as 3D acoustics. Tinned OFC strands guarantee powerful and vibrant basses. All frequencies are represented and reproduced in a linear fashion true to the original.
An ideal solution for the inner wiring of loudspeakers
- 1 conductor
- 224 single strands assembled to 7 intertwined bundles
Transparent, three-dimensional acoustics with a brilliant and airy high range
- SC-1 Silver: Silvered OFC copper strands for a precise high range rendition
- SC-1 Tin: Tinned OFC copper strands for powerful and vibrant basses
- VIABLUE™ T6s connectors for loudspeakers
- VIABLUE™ cable sleeves small size
OFC means oxygen-free copper and is an electrolytically refined copper used for its high conductivity with a maximum level of oxygen of 0.001%.
- Cable Ø 3,8 mm
- Play-in time: approx. 28 hours