Fast shippingSame day Dispatched: If ordered before 17:00 on working days!
14 days to change your mindWe are only satisfied when you are.
Contact us via the mailAnd your question will be answered as soon as possible!
Affiliated with 2 quality marksSafe and trustworthy!
SC-2 SILVER-SERIES SPEAKER CABLE
VIABLUE™ SC-2 Silver-Series speaker cables consist of 2x 4mm² conductors. Each one includes a combination of silvered and tinned OFC copper strands. Silvered strands provide a brilliant and precise high range rendition, as well as 3D acoustics. The tinned OFC strands guarantee powerful and vibrant basses. All frequencies are represented and reproduced in a linear fashion true to the original.
VIABLUE™ SC-2 Silver-Series speaker cables
- 2 conductors
- 2 silicone fillings for a symmetrical and round cable design
- 224 silvered and 224 tinned single strands, alternatingly assembled to 2x 7 wrapped bundles
Transparent, three-dimensional acoustics with a brilliant and airy high range
- Silvered OFC copper strands for a precise high range rendition
- Tinned OFC copper strands for powerful and vibrant basses
- Transmission of all frequencies true to the original
- VIABLUE™ T6s connectors for loudspeakers
- VIABLUE™ SC-2 splitter
- VIABLUE™ cable sleeves medium size
OFC means oxygen-free copper and is an electrolytically refined copper used for its high conductivity with a maximum level of oxygen of 0.001%.
- Total cross section: 8 mm²
- 224 OFC braids per conductor
- Outer Ø 10 mm
- Inductivity: 0.49 µH/m
- Play-in time: approx. 28 hours