Fast shippingSame day Dispatched: If ordered before 17:00 on working days!
14 days to change your mindWe are only satisfied when you are.
Contact us via the mailAnd your question will be answered as soon as possible!
Affiliated with 2 quality marksSafe and trustworthy!
Trends Audio introduces the mini-size Class-T stereo amplifier TA-10 providing up to 2x15W output with the bundled AC power supply unit. Thanks to the Tripath's proprietary Class-T Digital Power Processing (TM) technology and our special techniques in circuit design and component selection, TA-10 achieves the sound quality of high-end HiFi but in a very affordable price.
TA-10 performs very like Class-AB amplifiers with high fidelity and warm sound. Yet, its power efficiency and physical size is just like Class-D amplifiers. Even it's maximum output power is only 2x15W, TA-10 is actually powerful to push even the floor-stand speakers with sufficient and good control of bass sound. It has no problem for normal home use purpose.
- applied the proprietary T-amp technology for audiophile quality sound, high power efficiency (90%) and less heat generation
- compact design (mini-size & light weight), easy portable and setup
- provide up to 2x15W output
- an AC adaptor is bundled for continuous power supply.
- separated amplifier & AC adaptor design to minimize mutual interference and flexible to apply other power sources, e.g. lead-acid battery.
- standard gold-plated audio and speaker sockets used to be compatible with most audiophile quality cables.
- applied the specially designed audiophile-grade “Trends” MKP capacitors as audio input decoupling capacitor which guarantee the best original audio signal feed into the amplifier. [Trends TA-10.2 Series only]
- applied the lowest LSR & highest ripple current Rubycon MCZ series tank capacitors as the power filtering capacitor which best suit the switching PWM characteristic of class T (class-D) amplifier. [Trends TA-10.2 Series only]
- applied the smaller yet better quality ALPS 9mm sealed volume pot which provide better sound in the volume control [Trends TA-10.2 SE only]
- provided the option of TA-10.2P (Power Amplifier edition) which cancelled the volume pot and simplified the front panel for those who always apply it with Trends PA-10 or other pre-amplifier for audio selection & volume control.
- Re-organized the sockets layout of the back panel which provides a more convenient audio cable and speaker cable connections. [Trends TA-10.2 Series only]
- enhanced the chassis with beautiful satin finish and smarter black/white contrast. [Trends TA-10.2 Series only]
- the DC bias between speaker terminals can be offset (close to +/- 0mV) by adjusting the potentiometers (factory pre-set). It suppresses the "pop" sound when power on/off and also increase the sound purity.
- option to work as a pure power amp by simply reset jumpers to by-pass the volume controlling circuit
- built-in over-current protection
- built-in over-temperation protection
- audiophile-graded parts and components
- air-core inductor used (instead of magnetic-core) for better sound
- the stylish & specially-plated aluminium case provides not only good-looking, and also provides outstanding shielding capability.