Add your review
Review SRM-D50 Driver Unit for Earspeakers
Fast shippingSame day Dispatched: If ordered before 17:00 on working days!
14 days to change your mindWe are only satisfied when you are.
Contact us via the mailAnd your question will be answered as soon as possible!
Affiliated with 2 quality marksSafe and trustworthy!
Stax SRM-D50 Driver Unit for Earspeakers
- Desktop amplifier/DAC for STAX electrostatic headphone with a compact size.
- ESS ES9018 DAC coupled with TI OPA1642 ultra low distortion op amp to achieve bit correct signal representation.
- XMOS USB interface supports DSD128 playback and PCM stream with up to 384KHz sample rate.
- Multiple input selections including optical fiber and coaxial.
- Amplifier circuitry based on discrete components - heritage from classical STAX amplifier product.
- Voltage meter dancing with input signal provides an enjoyment more than music.
- Well selected internal components reflect high quality requirement.
- Full Aluminium housing with multiple surface processing to achieve velvet feel.
- Standard STAX 5Pin connector for all STAX headphones.
• Frequency response : DC -40KHz (+0dB, -3dB)
• Rated input level : 130mV (100V output)
• Maximum input level : 30V (minimum volume RCA analog input)
• Gain : 59dB (900 times)
• Harmonic distortion: <0.025% /1KHz-10KHz/ SR-L series
• Input impedance: 20KΩ (RCA input)
• Maximum output voltage: 400Vr.m.s (1130Vp-p)
• Bias voltage: DC 580V
• Rated power consumption: 35W
• Recommended operating temperature:0-35C, <90% RH (No condensation)
• Signal input: USB/Optical / Coaxial digital inputs, RCA analog input