QS Audio Vinyl Cleaner (5 L)
Fast shippingSame day Dispatched: If ordered before 17:00 on working days!
14 days to change your mindWe are only satisfied when you are.
Contact us via the mailAnd your question will be answered as soon as possible!
Affiliated with 2 quality marksSafe and trustworthy!
QS Audio Vinyl Cleaner
This record cleaning fluid, specially designed for use in all types of record cleaning machines currently on the market, is only suitable for vinyl records (important: do not use with old 78rpm shellac records as the fluid may cause irreparable damage). What makes the QS-TONAR vinyl cleaner so special compared to similar competitive products on the market?
Tonar's QS vinyl liquid has an extremely low surface tension.
• It is only because of this property that the QS liquid can penetrate straight to the bottom of the groove, while other liquids seem to penetrate, but actually just lie on the surface of the record.
• Only QS fluid can penetrate dust, dirt, airborne contaminants and residues from previously used cleaners, greasy deposits from the original pressing process of the plate, even mold and mildew caused by plates being stored in humid conditions.
• QS liquid loosens all said dirt from the walls of the groove, after which the brushes in the machine can easily sweep the groove completely clean. The amount of residue left in the groove is negligible - unlike almost all other fluids on the market today.
• QS liquid is much more volatile than other liquids, which reduces the drying time of the plate to a minimum.
• QS fluid has another property that allows the dirt to float in the fluid instead of settling back to the bottom of the groove.
Available in 1 and 5 liter bottles for all brands of record washers, as well as in a ½ liter spray bottle for use with the Tonar Wetgoat brush.