Fast shippingSame day Dispatched: If ordered before 17:00 on working days!
14 days to change your mindWe are only satisfied when you are.
Contact us via the mailAnd your question will be answered as soon as possible!
Affiliated with 2 quality marksSafe and trustworthy!
VIABLUE™ premium stainless screws, nuts and diameter decreasers are used to safely mount spikes and absorbers to loudspeakers and devices.
Premium stainless diameter decreasers M6 are used for a centric assembly of M6 screws to M8 threads.
Our VIABLUE™ set-up guide (LINK!) provides you with a detailed manual, as well as an overview over all assembly options.
|VIABLUE™ sizes mounting screws|
|50440||M6 x 16 FLAT||16 mm||10 mm||4 mm||1 mm|
|50442||M6 x 16 ULTRAFLAT||16 mm||14 mm||2.5 mm||1 mm|
|50445||M8 x 16 FLAT||16 mm||13 mm||5 mm||1.25 mm|
|50446||M8 x 16 ULTRAFLAT||16 mm||16.5 mm||3 mm||1.25 mm|
- Screw M6 x 16 FLAT: Assembly with 4 mm Allen key
- Screw M6 x 16 ULTRAFLAT: Assembly with 4 mm Allen key
- Screw M8 x 16 FLAT: Assembly with 5 mm Allen key
- Screw M8 x 16 ULTRAFLAT: Assembly with 5 mm Allen key
- Outer Ø stainless steel diameter decreaser: 12.75 mm
- Inner Ø stainless steel diameter decreaser: 6.2 mm