Fast shippingSame day Dispatched: If ordered before 17:00 on working days!
14 days to change your mindWe are only satisfied when you are.
Contact us via the mailAnd your question will be answered as soon as possible!
Affiliated with 2 quality marksSafe and trustworthy!
Audio Technica AT-LH15H
The AT-LH15H is a 15-gram universal ½"-mount headshell, optimized to accommodate 4-pin turntable cartridges with threaded bodies, such as the AT-OC9X Series and VM95 Series cartridges. This aluminum headshell with hard anodized finish reduces unwanted vibration and comes equipped with OFC (oxygen-free copper) lead wires. It also features an adjustable cylinder that enables precise azimuth and overhang settings. Includes cartridge installation screws, plastic washers, and a hexagonal wrench. The cartridge is also available in 13-gram (AT-LH13H) and 18-gram (AT-LH18H) models for optimal compatibility with your cartridge/tonearm requirements.
AT-LH headshells from Audio-Technica, pioneers of cartridge and headshell technology for over 50 years, can be paired with the next generation of AT-OC9x cartridges and are available in three weights: light(13,) midweight (15) and a higher weighted model (18), to suit the specifications of your tonearm and cartridge.
- Aluminum headshell with hard anodized finish reduces unwanted vibration
- Equipped with Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) lead-wires for improved audio transmission
- Non-threaded holes in headshell fits well with cartridges with threaded holes such as the AT-OC9X series.
- Adjustable cylinder enables precise azimuth and overhang setting
- Available in three weights: 13 g (AT-LH13H), 15 g (AT-LH15H), and 18 g (AT-LH18H) for optimal compatibility with your cartridge/tonearm requirements