Schneller VersandAuf arbeitstage für 17:00 uhr bestelt, gleiche tag gesendet!
14 Tage um deine Meinung zu ändernWir sind nur zufrieden, wenn Sie es sind.
Kontaktieren Sie uns per MailUnd Ihre Frage wird so schnell wie möglich beantwortet!
Verbunden mit 2 QualitätszeichenSicher und zuverlässig!
iFi audio Neo Stream
Network audio streamer
The NEO Stream is built to deliver optimal versatility and sonic performance.
It combines the latest version of our network streaming engine with our award-winning DAC stage to deliver a level of audio previously unattainable without spending much more than its £1,299 price tag. Just add your choice of amp and speakers.
- Adds streaming capability to your cherished system
- Sonically upgrades your existing streamer
- The only streamer you will ever need
Distinctly different. Digitally disruptive.
Our use of proprietary tech makes the NEO Stream distinctly different.
No ‘bought-in’ platform. No specific control app.
Our own streaming engine. Fully optimised for seamless operation and excellent sonic performance.
Functionally and sonically, it’s the ideal streamer for passionate music lovers who want to experience their music with exceptional sound quality through their own choice of control app or music platform. Without the exorbitant price tag.
Simply seamless streaming
- Roon Ready – Roon Ready certification means the NEO Stream slots straight into a Roon audio environment and works seamlessly with Roon software.
- DNLA/UPnP – Use your choice of any DLNA/UPnP compatible app – BubbleUpnP, connect, Audirvana and so on – to control the NEO Stream and access audio content from online services.
- Tidal Connect and Spotify Connect – Stream straight from these integrated online music services.
- Apple Airplay – Easy streaming from Apple devices.
- NAA operation – Serious enthusiast? The NEO Stream can operate as a Network Audio Adapter. It directs packets of audio data received over Wi-Fi or Ethernet cable straight to the connected DAC without applying processing.
- NAS drive – stream from a local storage device using the ‘Stream-iFi’ app.
The NEO Stream’s integral DAC stage takes your streaming enjoyment to another level.
- Four-channel True Native hi-res DAC design – supports PCM 768kHz and DSD 512,
- Powerful 16-core XMOS processor – performs full MQA decoding (to 384kHz)
Thanks to the DAC chip’s four-channel True Native design, PCM and DSD take separate pathways and remain ‘bit-perfect’ in their direct-native form, right through to analogue conversion. In the case of DSD, there is no conversion to PCM or application of multi-bit processing – this is unusual and makes the NEO Stream an excellent choice for DSD purists.
- Dual-band Wi-Fi reception (2.4GHz and 5GHz) with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac support
- Gigabit Ethernet (LAN) – 1x RJ45; 1x M12; 1x Optical LAN (see below for more information)
- 2x USB-A (USB2.0 and SuperSpeed USB3.0 supported)
- 1x USB-C system update port (OTA – Over The Air – updates also available)
- Analogue – 1x stereo RCA; 1x 4.4mm balanced
- Ultra-res digital (PCM 768kHz, DSD512) – 1x HDMI-I2S; 1x USB-A (USB3.0)
- Hi-res S/PDIF digital (PCM 192kHz) – 1x optical; 1x coaxial; 1x AES/EBU
Unique optical LAN
Connecting to your network router via cable rather than relying on Wi-Fi? The NEO Streamincludes a unique option alongside its RJ45 and M12 ports – optical LAN. This is our own technology. Connect the OptiBox transceiver to the router, and the NEO Stream to the OptiBox via an optical cable. Both the OptiBox and cable are included.
Benefit from the highest quality digital audio connection possible between the router and the streamer.
- Ultra-fast data speeds of up to 10Gbps
- Bit-perfect transmission of ultra-resolution audio
- Minimal degradation across distances of up to 1km
The LAN signal from the router is regenerated, reclocked and rebalanced by the OptiBox; true galvanic isolation is applied, with zero parasitic capacitance and inductance.
Suits you, sir
Several different settings allow users to tailor the NEO Stream’s performance to suit their system and the way they like to stream.
Exclusive Modes are individual settings that optimise performance by focusing operation on one mode of use. There are specific settings for Roon, Tidal Masters, DLNA and NAA, as well as a general mode for multi-platform use.
Four user-selectable digital filters, each of which has a subtle but clearly discernible effect on sound, can be switched according to personal taste and music choice:
- GTO (Gibbs Transient Optimised)
- Minimum Phase
Come on, heal the noise
The NEO Stream has been painstakingly engineered to remove noise and distortion from the audio signal:
- USB ports use our ANC II active noise cancellation technology
- S/PDIF outputs incorporate iPurifier technology
- The digital signal is regulated by our femto-precision GMT (Global Master Timing) clock to eradicate jitter
- The retina-grade TFT display boasts SilentLine design so no electrical noise interferes with the audio signal
- Circuit components with low ESR, high linearity and low noise mean great sound quality
Voltage regulators with high PSRR (Power Supply Rejection Ratio), low idle current and low dropout equal low power supply noise and a synchronous 1.2MHz high-speed power supply controller to improve filtering efficiency mean power supply noise is vanishingly low.
The NEO Stream has more clarity and texture, and a more dynamic and engaging performance – quite simply, you hear more of the music, just as the artist intended.