Snelle VerzendingOp werkdagen voor 17:00 besteld is morgen in huis!
14 dagen bedenktijdWij zijn pas tevreden als u dat bent.
Neem contact op via de mailEn uw vraag wordt zo snel mogelijk beantwoord!
Aangesloten bij 2 keurmerkenVeilig en betrouwbaar!
Audio Technica AT-OC9XEB
The next Generation of the legendary OC9 cartridge series
Since its introduction more than 30 years ago, Audio-Technica’s pioneering moving coil OC9 cartridge series has been prized by demanding vinyl listeners and professional critics alike for its musical transparency, expression of sound and precise construction. An excellent affordable introduction to the characteristics that is moving coil.
- Features bonded Elliptical stylus and aluminium cantilever
- A neodymium magnet and pure iron yoke provides increased magnetic energy
- Threaded inserts in the cartridge body enable the cartridge to be mounted on to the headshell or integral tonearm with just two screws – no nuts required
- Aluminium body minimizes unwanted vibration for reduced resonance and a superior audio reproduction
- Pure Copper by Ohno Continuous Casting process (PCOCC) is used for the coils to achieve the purest signal possible
Elliptical Bonded Stylus
Elliptical diamond stylus follows the groove modulation with greater precision compared to a conical stylus, offering improved frequency and phase responses whilst reducing distortion.
Threaded holes in the cartridge body enable the cartridge to be mounted on to the headshell, or integral tonearm, with just two screws M2.6 – no nuts or bolts required.
Aluminum body minimizes unwanted vibration for reduced resonance and superior audio reproduction
Made in Japan
Produced in the Audio-Technica Fukui factory in Japan under strict quality control for precise manufacturing.