Fast shippingSame day Dispatched: If ordered before 17:00 on working days!
14 days to change your mindWe are only satisfied when you are.
Contact us via the mailAnd your question will be answered as soon as possible!
Affiliated with 2 quality marksSafe and trustworthy!
Supreme³ Cylindric Fuse Cartridge
The first, crucial link of your audio/video system
Modern consumer units make use of automatic, resettable fuses. They measure current-flow on a magnetical basis to interrupt current after an overload or short circuit. An advantage of these fuses is the reset function, a major disadvantage can be found in the negative influence it has on sound and vision quality. We proudly present the Ultimate version of our classic Cylindric Fuse Cartridge. It incorporates cryogen treated and silver/gold plated contacts, this also applies to the neutral rod. The fuse is supplied by HiFi Tuning. Both have a WA-Quantum Fuse Chip. To the module a Power Chip has been applied. Spare fuse is a standard silver plated one. Highly recommend to replace an existing AHP Klangmodul.
- Supreme Audio Grade replacement for ALL standard circuit breakers
- Durably silver/gold plated contacts for best conductivity
- Cryogen treated and demagnetized
- Two HiFi-Tuning Supreme³ installed
- Including 2 silver plated spare fuses
- At this moment, fuse only available in 16 A slow-blow (time lag, aM)
- WA-Quantum Power Chip
- Double pole switch and fuse combined in one package, DIN-rail mount
- Capable of accommodating cables up to 10 mm² / 3 AWG
- CE, IEC, EN, DIN and VDE certified
- Weight 124 gram / 4.4 ounce
- Sizes 36x81 mm / 1.4x3.2 inch