The LO POWER CORD should be connected to an earthed power socket at all times to enable the direction of distortions toward the earth. Despite the good shielding of the LO POWER CORD, it should always be kept as far away as possible from other signal cables.
When you connect the POWER CORDS in combination with our POWER SOURCE or POWER STRIP to your audio-/video equipment, you will notice that it is an absolute must, and that they have similar influence on quality as any high quality interlink or loudspeaker cable! It results in a more powerful and sturdier low, a more open midrange, a less harsh higher tones and more widening and deepness of the overall staging.
- very good suppressing from EMI and RFI
- 9 mm/0.35 inch diameter, very flexible
- 5 conductors of 0.75 mm²/AWG 18
- OFC, to obtain the most natural timbre
- available with all possible plugs and connectors